Friday, May 13, 2016

Awaiting Baby Jaxson

When we found out we were having a baby boy I can't even describe the emotions, excitement, and joy that we had.  We felt the same way with Avery and Ansley but now we were entering territory we knew nothing about.  I had an awesome pregnancy and truly love being pregnant but this was my hardest for several reasons.  I fell at school at 28 weeks and was sent to Labor and Delivery for observations.  Everything was good but I hurt my back on top of having a bad back.  It caused some pretty bad pain and brought me to tears many times.  Then I developed carpal tunnel due to pregnancy and lost feeling in my finger tips and experienced severe numbness in my arms.  I still can't feel my finger tips but the doctors says it should go away.  So I was ready to meet my little guy!!!!! 

I took this picture and it is one of my favorites!

 Our precious girls!










No comments: