Friday, May 13, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

This Mother's Day weekend was great!  Friday I had muffins with my precious Ansley!  She was so excited that I was going to school with her.  I got to spend Friday night and Saturday afternoon with my precious mom.  I would not be the woman and mom I am today if it weren't for her!  One of the most selfless people I know.  Sunday morning we headed to first for the first time since Jaxs and it felt so good.  It was a circus getting there but we were ON TIME!  Then we headed to Anna to have lunch with Gigi (Jason's Mom) and visit!  Once we got home we hunkered down and relaxed.  That is all I wanted to do!  Jas and the girls brought me breakfast in bed that morning!  It was so sweet with roses and all!  They gave me new workout shorts, Tory Burch sandals, and a gift card to the spa for whatever I wanted.  He is too good to me! 
Muffins with Mom!  Sweet girl!

My sweet family made me feel so special!


Sweet cuddles!
 



No comments: