Friday, May 27, 2016

Mutiny

Mutiny.  This is Avery's team, her Academy team that we are now a part of.  After June, she will be hanging up her dance bag and only have a soccer bag.  As much as this breaks my heart, I will support my babies in whatever makes their hearts happy and soccer is that for Avery.  She loves her team, her friends, the game, and has really come along way in her abilities.  I love being a soccer mom and will run the sidelines right along with her.  It gets pretty intense, yes even at 6 years old, and I can no longer sit.  I have to stand and at times pace.  She plays indoor and outdoor and we are excited for this new adventure!  Goodbye tap and hello cleats!
Before and After every game or practice they pray for one another.

I am so proud of this girl!







Celebrating her birthday with her team!

And her coach!

No comments: