Wednesday, December 2, 2009

B-L-A-C-K FRIDAY





Call me crazy, but my mom and I were up shopping at 3am. We found some great deals and were exhausted by 12 noon. We went to Old Navy, Wal-Mart, Target, Kohl's, Baskins and Sam's. Then we met up with Jason's mom and Tom and my Aunt Lori and Dad for our annual Black Friday Breakfast. Our big purchase was our camera we have been wanting to get. With a baby on the way we must have a quality camera to capture "everything". So I wanted to share some pictures we took with it.

3 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

Love the pictures!! You look beautiful mommy-to-be!!! Merry Christmas!!

alli zachry said...

Ashley I love your sweet baby bump!!! You are so beautiful and precious! So happy to hear everything's going wonderfully for you :)

Monica Curry said...

What kind of camera did you get? That will become your best friend!! It's worth every penny, especially when your sweet baby changes expressions every second. Capture them all!!! You look beautiful!