Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Birthday Weekend

The weekend of my birthday my mom, sister, and mother-in-law drove down to help celebrate. We had a packed weekend ahead of us and we have had this weekend planned for quite some time. The Houston Ballet hosts a holiday market called "The Nutcracker Market" that welcomes over 300 vendors. We shopped all day on my birthday and then ate at Pappasita's for dinner. On Sunday we hit up the Mega Marshall's in The Woodlands and made a haul. I was so thankful for some of my family being with me on my birthday. Thank you for coming down and spending the weekend with me. I love you all.



1 comment:

Lindsey Anne said...

can you please email me the pictures from your birthday weekend??????? thanks :)

p.s. especially the one of me and your belly! love you!