Tuesday, December 22, 2009

And It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason and I having been keeping a huge secret from our families. And believe me it has been one of the hardest things to do. But we wanted to do something special for them to find out the sex of our baby. The only thing that did not work out was having my dad here. He is working in Colorado and could not get away in time so I made a deal to tell him first before telling the rest of the family. It is only fair because this is his first grand baby and he is so excited. He already wants to get her a fishing pole and of course a cameo outfit. Whatever he wants to do is fine with me. So Monday night, December 21st, we had our families meet for dinner and revealed our gender cake. Everyone was so happy! And we can finally start calling her by name and saying 'she'. I will tell you this, Miss Avery is one loved little girl and has many people anxiously awaiting her arrival. And like I said before she is perfect in every way!

2 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

Awesome girl! So happy for you!!!! Shes adorable! :)

Alisha & Mark said...

Yay!!!!! A precious baby girl!!!!! Congrats!