Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy 10 Month Birthday


Happy 10 Month Birthday!
My beautiful baby girl is now 10 months old. In two months it will have been a year from the time I first looked into her gorgeous blue eyes. I cannot express the love I have for this little baby because there are no words to describe everything I feel for her. She brings so much joy and happiness into our home and I feel like a kid on Christmas morning when I get home from work and see her. I love watching her play and then her finally making eye contact with me and her screaming with excitement. She is such a smart baby and I am so very proud to be her mama. Being a mom has changed my life for the better and parenting with Jason is awesome. As parents we are in sink with everything and I know that is what makes for such a happy baby. I know this mama is ready for Spring and to take a break from visiting the pediatrician. It seems like since October we have been to the doctor every month. I think Avery has allergies but her nose has ran ALL winter. Knock on wood, but things seem to be getting better with this warmer weather. I am so very thankful for Avery and for the love she has filled in her parents hearts. Even after 10 months, there are still times I look at her and think, "Wow, she is really mine!". I am so lucky to have Avery and Jason. God is good!
Here is what Avery's has been up too:
  • Avery now has four VERY visible and SHARP teeth (just ask Jason)
  • She recognizes the word "No" and she knows that means to stop whatever she is doing
  • Wearing 9-12 month clothing
  • Size 3 Diapers
  • Avery has definitely thinned out a bit from doing the "big" girl crawl on all fours
  • Eats 4 bottles a day
  • Takes three to four jars of baby food
  • Cereal at night and a thousand puffs a day!
  • Anything that mommy or daddy eats, so does Avery (she thinks she is ready for steak!)
  • She wears a size 3 shoe and is doing pretty good with wearing shoes everyday
  • Avery takes two to three naps per day
  • She can now wave "Bye-bye" pretty consistently
  • Avery visited the Fort Worth Zoo for the first time
  • RSV (she had perfect Oxygen levels so things never got too serious.)
  • Trying to take a few steps (Yikes!)
  • Oh, and she is into everything............

Avery also was given a wooden swing set for the backyard and she LOVES the tire swing. Thank you Aunt Lori and Tucker! Avery loves to be outside so this is perfect!

Avery was so tired that she fell asleep in her highchair drinking her bottle. I wish this stage would last forever. I cannot believe how fast she is growing..........

No comments: