Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby Pemberton

Amberly, Alisha, Marissa, and Ashley

My dear friend Alisha is expecting her first bundle of joy, Kenleigh, in November!  Her and her husband Mark were in Texas for a few weeks and I was able to attend her shower to help celebrate with her.  In between my nephew's birthday party, baby Kenleigh's shower, and a Scentsy event it was a busy day.  I would make time for this girl no matter what.  I have prayed for her family in welcoming a new addition for two years now, so I was thrilled to hear that their dream was coming true.  Even though they will be living in Virgina, I look forward to seeing pictures and maybe visiting!  I wish her the best of luck and I am pulling for November 14 so she could have the coolest birthday day ever!  These Texas Tech Pom girls are a special group and even though we were missing several from the group, we had a great time catching up! 

No comments: