Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kicking off Fall

 First day back to Miss Holley's!!!!!  She has changed so much since our first drop-off at Holley's house.  And now mommy can control her emotions a little bit better.  I cannot believe we are starting our second year!  It will be crazy to see her last day in 2012 and compare.  Makes me happy and sad all at the same time!  When I picked her up she did not want to leave......at least I know she loves it there!
 Getting ready to leave for "school".  I have decided to keep the camera on the counter so I do not miss a moment!  Cutest little thing! 
 Ready for football season!  Trying out her new football blanket that mommy could not pass up! (if it ever gets cold enough to use it!) 

 "Show me your teeth!"

 She loves to be outside.

And we now fly a new flag in the yard in preparation for the Red Raider season!

No comments: