Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl

I have made a conscious effort to take pictures of Avery everyday, whether Jason is home or not.  I want to be able to look back over the years and see that sweet face grow up and always have those memories.  I took this picture this morning, but she had this look on her face when we got home too.  I was pretty upset this morning when Jason left and it was even harder on me when we got home and my baby ran room to room saying "dade"and whimpering.  My heart just broke, so I quickly distracted her by taking her outside to play in the backyard.  Then she got excited and fell and busted her lip.  Great.  You may be asking yourself why I am posting such a sad memory, but for Jason this reassures him how much Avery loves him and she recognizes what a big role in her life he plays.  She is a daddy's girl and I am ok with that!  He is a great dad and she is one lucky girl!  It is hard when he is not home, but when he is here, we have so much fun together; even if it is just sitting on the back porch!  Thank you for all you do for us babe and know that we are always waiting on you to get home!  Even Maddie!  Tonight when I was rocking her to sleep and saying our prayers I whispered in her ear, "Mommy and Daddy love you" and she raised up, took her paci out, and gave me a big slobbery kiss!  Those are the best kind and the best moments in life.  I love you babe!

No comments: