Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend 2011

 This weekend we traveled to Canton, Texas with my mom and found lots of goodies for Avery and several things for the house!  I get these itches to change things so we have been busy this weekend!  Daddy and Aves went for a ride in the wagon enjoying the cool weather!  She loves her wagon and would probably stay in it if we let her!
 Content
 Now you see me......
 wait for it.......
 now you don't.......
 Surprise!
 Changed the rug in the living room!
 New mirrors and light fixtures!  This was a surprise when I got home from work on Friday!  Mr. Handyman!
 New pots for the front porch!
 Could not help myself!  Fall stuff is out!

We did not get any pictures, but we met up with some friends Sunday night for dinner and got the motorcycle out!  Jason rides here and there but I had not been on the bike since last summer so it was a really enjoyable evening.  Great weather, good food, and good friends!  Thanks Trisha and Dave! 

No comments: