Sunday, January 8, 2012

Obsession

So I have found myself obsessed with........Pinterest.  I love this website.  Not only do I pin a million things a day, I have started some projects!  I wanted to post a few...........
 Lemon cake delight!  Made with lemon cake mix, 20 oz of 7-Up, and topped with Lite Whip Cream.
 I made these bows for two of our frames.  Love them!

 Organized my scarves
  Made homemade pizza rolls!  Jason liked them so much I have already made them again! 

Thank you Pinterest for keeping me busy.  I have to do lists for projects coming out of my ears. 

2 comments:

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

Have you tried the chocolate cake mix with Diet Coke? So good and moist! You are making me hungry. ha!

The Hopewells!!!! said...

I saw that for organizing scarves as well!!! I was just looking the other day for a way to organize mine!! And that lemon cake looks awesome!