Thursday, January 12, 2012

Verse of the Week

Be very careful, then, how you live-not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.  Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is. 
(Ephesians 5:15-17)

I am giving myself a challenge, on top of everything else.  I want to post a verse each week.  This is very important to me though, so it may be Thursday before I get it up, but it will be posted. 

Right now I am facing a heavy heart with trying to decide to continue to work or take a few years off to be with my sweet baby girl and work on my master's.  I know that in three to four years this opportunity will be the past with Avery starting school, so I am handing all my uncertainties over to God and I pray the answers will come to me.  I am thankful for my supportive husband and will do my best to not stress or worry over these decisions.  I will do my best to live every day to it's fullest.  I posted on my facebook tonight the highlight of my day: 

My sweet baby asked to see the stars before getting in the bath. So for about ten minutes we laid in the floor of her room, lights out, and her turtle on that projects the stars and moon. I love the little things! I am blessed beyond measure to be her momma! 

These are the things that are important.

2 comments:

Monica Curry said...

You would be an amazing SAHM...it's the hardest job on the planet, but the most rewarding also. However I am certain you are an amazing teacher too, so whichever way the Lord leads you, you'll succeed and make a difference in lives!

Brooke and Ryan Steed said...

I hope you find much peace soon! (I do vote for staying at home if it's possible for you! One of my old coworkers put it to me like this...Your baby won't care if you are dressed in Tommy Hilfiger or Wal-Mart, but they will remember the time you spent with them. Just a different way to think about it!) Good luck! Avery is a cutie!