Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Finds and Spring Time

So over Spring Break I had some time to find a few new things that I love, put out my Easter stuff, and finish a Christmas project that I started in December.  I know, but better later than never.  Right?  I figured I was in the mood and had time!  So here are my new finds, decor, and project!
 One word: Genius!  Avery loves apple sauce and now she can have it on the go!  Thank you Mott's and Toys R' Us.
My friend Ann sent me a text that Market Street had Minnie cookies.  Enough said.  So today after church Ave and I ran by and picked these up!  She loved them and held them the entire trip to the cashier.  Thank you Ann for thinking of my Avery!  I wonder how she is going to react at Disney World this summer?????
Call me the neighborhood watchdog or whatever, but cars WILL slow down in front of our house now.  Jason is still laughing at me!  Avery loves this little guy and now when we go out front she puts him out before getting her toys out.  And it works.  I can hear the cars gas it after they pass our house.  We truly miss our cul-de-sac in Houston.  Our next move will be to some land where we have free range to do whatever!
 Squeezable bubbles!  And they are Mickey.  Only problem is that when the bubble level gets below a certain point they can not reach the wand therefore no bubbles come out.
 I love crosses and Fleur de lis's.  I found this one at Canton last month and I love it!
 Spring has Sprung!


 Last year I change our tree and all the downstairs living room decor to Red and Green!  This will go on the mantle next Christmas.  It turned out really cute! 

No comments: