Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break Fun

This week has gone by too fast.  We did so much that I am having trouble remembering everything......two play dates, took her 2nd Birthday pictures, cleaned house, birthday party, played with her cousins from San Antonio, worked in the yard, visited the park a lot, and this is where my memory has drawn a blank.  Anyway this week has been great.  I have caught up with many tasks that were on my to do list such as updating our blog, finishing some projects that I had started in December, working on stuff for Avery's birthday party, and making more lists of things to do.  I am really good at making lists!  This week has just shown me that what my heart has been feeling and wanting is right and that is what I am going to do.  I am staying home with Avery next year and I can't wait!  I told Jason that I want to be able to pour myself into her life and I have felt like I have been able to do that this week.  Nothing has been rushed and time has been meaningful.  Exactly what I have been needing.  She makes my heart full and everything about her is great! 
 Dressing up in mommy's old dance costumes!  I knew these would come in handy again someday!  Kind of crazy!
 Lots of play time.  She is a good little multi-tasker!  (wonder where she gets that?????)
 Her cousin McKinley dressed her up for "her wedding" (I don't think so!).  They had fun playing even though we didn't get to visit with them that much.
 Diva Minnie glasses and eating a tortilla!
 Avery thinks her shoes are just like mommy's!  She calls them her, "bling bling shoes".  I can't wait till the day when she can go and get her nails done with mommy!
We hung out with Minnie!  Of course!
And put directions on the driveway for daddy so he knows where to go!  We miss his truck.  :(

No comments: