Saturday, May 4, 2013

Curious Little Neighbor

I decided to enter Avery into a photo contest, Child At Play, with one of my moms from my class.  She took my maternity pictures and I love her work.  We were sitting outside and why I had my camera I'm not real sure but I caught the perfect moment of Avery creeping on our neighbors.  They have a new dog and she runs to the fence every time she hears them!  Too cute!  I loved the picture when I looked back at and it fit the requirements for the contest so we will see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, this weekend is pleasant designed for me, as this
occasion i am reading this fantastic educational post here at my house.


Also visit my site: akribos xxiv

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarettes, e cigarette health, ecig forum, buy electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette, best e cigarette