Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Avery

Happy 3rd Birthday Princess Avery!

I cannot believe my baby is three years old.  Where has the time gone?  Everything about her makes us smile or laugh.  She has such a big personality and knows exactly what she wants.  Her imagination has come full circle and you never know what she is going to say.  She is convinced that she is a mommy, her name is Ashwee, and she has two kids that conveniently live in her real little sisters' room upstairs.  Her kids celebrate birthdays, cry for their mommy (her), and talk.  Half the time I am not sure what Mommy she is referring too.  She is a little negotiator about everything and can really test our patience.  Set aside her normal little girl moments she is an awesome kid.  She is respectful, polite, and so loving.  Most of the time she is an excellent listener too.  Each year that has gone by and at every birthday party I find myself filled with such emotion.  This year was more of a struggle due to already being so sensitive.  I am so thankful to the good Lord that our baby girl is healthy and growing but at the same time I am overcome with sadness that she is growing so fast and becoming such a big girl.  She is my shadow, best friend, and I look forward to seeing how our relationship grows between us.  Then, before you know it, I will have two shadows!  I will say though, Avery is thrilled to be a big sister and talks to my belly all the time.  She tells Ansley to come out and play, sings to her, and occasionally plays the drums on my tummy.  My hopes for our girls are to be best friends, share everything with each other, and have a bond like no other.  I was so glad to have such a great birthday for our little princess.  Minus the crazy present opening with all the kids and trying to keep track of all the gifts, everything was great.  I guess Avery thought her friends were going to open her presents for her, and some did, so she was running around like crazy from present to present.  After everyone left we let her finish and it was much more smooth and calm.  Mommy needed that!  Thank you to everyone who came!  You made her day that much more special!  
 
Birthday girl at school!
Her class celebrated her with cookies and a little party!
 Birthday donuts Daddy got her.  Obviously he got her all her favorites and I promise she did not eat all of them.  She would have been out of control!!!!!!
The Birthday Girl!  Word to the wise; NEVER use glitter tulle in a tutu.  We finally called the tutu a wash because my house was covered in glitter......not good.
 Princess Jump House
 The yummy cake!  One of my parents made this along with the cake balls and cookies!  Everything was delicious!  I may have to order more cake balls just because!
Her Royal Invitation 
 The awesome cookies we did for party favors along with the glow stick swords and wands!
 Family of almost 4!
 Not sure what the deal is with putting her hands in her mouth when she is embarrassed, but this is all the pictures!
Blowing out her candles!
 Sunday after church she got some more jump time it!  We had the bounce house all afternoon.
 Love this picture!

And of course Minnie had to jump too!

No comments: