Sunday, May 19, 2013

Last Day of School

I find it crazy that this year has come to a close.  Avery has changed and grown so much this year.  Her personality has become more like a little lady, her vocabulary blows me away, and her imagination is wild!  She loved her teachers, loved going to school, and keeps telling me today is her last day of school!  Silly girl!  Looking at these pictures makes me realize that each year is going to get harder and harder as I see how she changes so much.

 Her class picnic outside!  She thought this was so cool!
 Her End of the Year party on Thursday, her last day of school!
 She didn't even see me!
 My precious baby!
 Loving the pizza and strawberries!
One tired momma after graduating all her kiddos and a very tired Avery ready for her Nana to pick her up.

No comments: