Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

 
 To the most wonderful mother I know.  I love her so much and she has shown me what unconditional love is.  I am thankful to have such a wonderful example to follow and learn from.  I love you MOM! 
 I thank God everyday for blessing me with Avery and baby Ansley (coming soon) giving me the greatest title I will every carry: MOM.  My little girl is pure joy and there are still times I hear, Momma, and I have to stop to realize she is talking to me.  Still such a surreal time in my life and I love the good times, the hard times, and I look forward to the times to come as a mother of two!
My sweet card Ave made at school for me!
 I will treasure this card forever!  She thinks I am her "Big Big Momma"!
I got two flower pots with my sweet baby's face as the center and two book marks!  The book was from my class as my end of the year gift.  The book is so special!  I love it!  The moms were afraid I would not make it last week!  Well I am still going strong as a party of two!  And Daddy and Ave got me a beautiful Origami Owl necklace that I absolutely love!

No comments: