Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lately

If the weather is nice outside you can be sure we are outside!  We love to have the girls from next door over to play and Avery loves to crash at their house too!  Jason and I just completed a brick border around our flower bed in the backyard and we are getting ready to extend our patio in the next couple of months!  Thank goodness!  I miss our old patio but love our new house!  Ready for a great outdoor space....the roof will come later.....maybe when we win the lottery!!  Ha! 
Relaxing in the Pink Pearl....the name she gave her play set!
I felt like I was posing her for her future sorority picture!  Ha!

Tire swing fun!
 
Laying down the first layer!

And of course our little helper!

Sweet Maddie who is getting grumpy in her old age.....it is like she is giving me the evil eye for even taking the picture.


No comments: