Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Glover Girls

This weekend I was part of our MOPS fundraiser and wanted to scope out the location we were shooting at!  So I took the girls to get a few pictures.  For the most part they cooperated.....for the most part.  Avery was ready to play at the play ground and Ansley did not want me to put her down! 
Warming up on the instruments!

Our girls!

This is what most of the pictures of them together look like.....one is always looking away!

Both of them praying this doesn't last long!

Right before she started screaming......

Beautiful Avery!

Precious Ansley!

Not sure what they are looking at.....I think a tractor was behind me!

The look I got when I told her to keep her eyes open!  Surprise!

Just a swinging!

She had me order ice cream!!!!

No comments: