Sunday, May 11, 2014

Ansley Grace's Baby Dedication

On May 10, 2014 we dedicated Ansley Grace to the Lord.  We made the commitment to teach her to love Jesus, as we do, and we were so blessed to have our family and friends there to watch us.  Thank you for supporting us and loving our family as each of you do.  We are truly blessed!
Our precious gift from God!



Her famous face!
 
So not only was Jason gone the entire week, he came home to be on call for work.  He had a surgery pop up and literally walked in one or two minutes before we went on stage.  I was stressing and in between chasing busy pants and searching the crowd for him, I did not think he was going to make it.  I was so relieved when he walked in!
 
Being introduced!


Mommy and Daddy with our two precious girls!

Her cake!

We had so much good food!  Thank you to Nana, my mom, for doing most of it!  Between MOPS fundraiser and Jason being gone the week of, I was pretty worn thin.  I didn't ask, she just knew I needed help and she came to my rescue as always!

Her invitation!


No comments: