Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Mother's Day was very relaxing and enjoyable.  The past two years Jas has had to work and this year was no different.  Luckily though he was home by 4 and we spent the evening together.  He had breakfast ready, all the baby monitors turned off, and let me sleep in (we went to Saturday church service).  After him being gone all last week, that was much appreciated.  Funny how as you get older it is the little things that make me so happy.  He put my favorite thing on the smoker, a brisket, and cooked it for 9 hours.  It was wonderful and anything on the grill is my favorite!  Thank you for making my day special! 
Me with my two precious gifts from God that call me Momma!  I am one lucky girl!

My sweet girls!
 
Jason wrote this to me:
 
Happy Mother's Day to a very special Mother and my lovely Wife. Ashley you are such a wonderful mother and I love you so much. Avery and Ansley are so lucky to have such a inspirational and remarkable woman to call their mom. I get the privilege of watching you and the girls interact on a daily basis. I see they way theirs eyes light up when you walk in the room, I see the love pouring out of their smile when you are holding them, and I feel the warmth of the hugs they give you. We are very blessed to be able to call you my wife and their mom. You have such a charismatic personality. You take such great care of us when we are sick, and you love us unconditionally. You inspire me to be a better father on a daily basis. Thank you for the love you give us and the nurturing you pour upon us. We love you for the woman you are and the way you make us feel. You are such a beautiful woman and I hope you have a great and relaxing mothers day. We love you, Jason, Avery, and Ansley. xoxoxoxoxo
 
 
To my mom:
 
I am wishing a very special Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful, giving, selfless, and awesome Mom and Nana!!!!!! YOU are the BEST! You have been there for me in every walk of life; from marrying my best friend to becoming a mother myself. ... You have been a true example of unconditional love my entire life and I can only hope to be half the mother you are to my girls. What you do for my little family is beyond measure.......I can never thank you enough. You love Jason like your son and you treasure your grandbabies and ALWAYS put them first. I thank you for that. Thank you for always being there, supporting me along the way, and standing beside me reassuring me all would be ok. I love you beyond measure and I am so blessed to be your daughter. Thank you Susan Burrus for being an incredible MOM!"
 
 



 
 
 
 
Jason wrote this to his mom:
 
I want to say a special Happy Mother's Day to my mom. I love you so much and thank you for everything you have done for me over my life. You have made numerous sacrifices to give me the best possible chance at being successful in life. You have taught me so many life lessons and showed me how to love a woman. I am a better man, a better husband, and a better father for the love you showed me growing up. Thank you for always being there to support me, encourage me, and love me. Thanks for loving my daughters as much as you love me. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day and I love you.
 
 
 
 

No comments: