Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy 11 Month Birthday

Happy 11 Month Birthday to our precious Ansley Grace!
 
How can it be....you are four weeks away from being one!  I have so many emotions that one day I am sobbing because of what a big girl you are turning into and then the next I am so excited that you reach another milestone.  You are seriously the happiest baby!  You are smiling and bouncing up and down unless your hungry or tired.  You started walking while Daddy was in New York and really took off the weekend he got home, Mother's Day weekend!  You literally stood up and started running!  To see your little self walking is so surreal.  It seems like yesterday I saw you for the first time, snuggled on my chest, trying to figure the world out outside of my tummy.  I will always remember that moment.  Your Daddy seeing you for the first time, your sister meeting you for the first time......we are truly blessed by you girls!  You really are sensitive to table food, the textures throw you for a loop.  So far you have gagged on eggs, bread, and green beans.  You like cheerios, crackers, and crackers!  I gave you watermelon and you picked it up and dropped it onto the floor.  Guess that will take awhile!  You are going to be my picky eater!  You will wave hi and bye, you give open mouth kisses, and you hold your hands up to us when you want to be picked up.  It is precious!  We love you to the moon and back and then back a thousand times!  Our sweet baby girl!
 
Cloths:  Size 9-12 months
Shoes: 2-3
Teeth: 5 teeth, two bottom and three on top
Walking: yes
Eating: 5 six ounce bottles, baby food, puffs, and some table food
Words: Hi, Bye-bye, Momma, Dada, and lots of other gibberish
 



Your famous pose!


No comments: