Monday, January 4, 2010

Avery's Bedding

New Year's Day was a very successful day. Back before Jason and I got married we were at Canton and I saw some of the cutest bedding for babies. I remember telling him and my mom that "when I have a baby I want to come here and custom order something" and I did just that. So my mom, Jason, Jennifer, and I set out in search for the perfect booth. We found and bought everything but baby bedding. The last Arbor we went into we hit the jackpot. Jason saw the booth first and I immediately fell in love with her stuff. She only makes the bedding once and then names the set after the baby she makes it for. So as we were looking through her books of designs we came across our color scheme, pink and brown, and the design we absolutely loved was named "Avery". What a fluke! I knew it was meant to be, so we changed some patterns and upgraded the comforter to a twin blanket that way we get more use out of it. Avery's bedding will be named "Christine" after her middle name. We are so excited and should have it early March. Now all we need is Little Miss Avery to complete the deal. :)

No comments: