Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting Crafty





























The letters I decoupaged. Very intense X-Acto knife work.


Her pig with wings.

And matching wall art.

So today I made a few things for Avery and wanted to share. The letters are not finished. I am attaching them to an old cabinet door that I am painting, once I find the right size door, and each letter will have a different ribbon. It is hard to explain so once I am finished I will post pics. I made the bow holder from an idea I found online and then added the door knobs to hold her hair bands. Nana and Papa bought her the beautiful cross at Canton and the shelf was a find here locally. We also found the matching pig and heart with wings at Canton. I collect pigs with wings so the pink and brown was only fitting. More pics to come as we move along in the decorating process.

2 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

Ooh! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ALL! Looks like the nesting kicked in! I LOVE that tassel, did you make it???

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

I love it!!! It is so fun to see another Avery's nursery! You have to share your secret on the tassel. I have been looking everywhere for a cute tassel! Can't wait to see a beautiful Avery in her beautiful room!