Sunday, January 31, 2010

January in a nut shell

I cannot believe how fast this month has gone by. I remember back when I first found out I was pregnant I would count how many weeks I was and now I am counting how many weeks I have left. 15 WEEKS LEFT! I keep telling myself not to rush through this time, but I cannot help myself. I know when she gets here I will want to freeze time so I guess I better cherish everyday that she is ALL mine. We have finished up our registries and our showers have been set.

On January 30th, Jason and I went to the Baby Expo at the George R. Brown Convention Center and that was really exhausting. I think we came home with a thousand coupons to sort through and about a million samples of lotions, diapers, creams, baby food and the list goes on. And after all the drawings that we signed up for, we came home empty handed. :( Typical though.

Jason finally got to feel little Miss Priss kick on January 17th. I had to write that down for memory. It seems like here lately I cannot remember anything. Everyone keeps saying that Avery will super smart, because she is sucking the smarts right out of me. I go for my glucose testing on February 12th and then back again three weeks later for our 30 week appointment. After that we are down to every two week visits. I cannot believe how fast, but then again how slow, everything is going.

I have been staying really busy work. My girls cheer every Tuesday and Friday nights and then we have had practice every Wednesday afternoons till 5 so I take full advantage of Monday and Thursday evenings when I find myself either relaxing, cleaning or doing laundry. I am ready for things to slow down at work and have the afternoons to just rest. I have more energy here lately, but I when my body says it is time to stop, I have no choice but to crash.

February and March are just as busy so I may become a hermit in April! :) Just kidding. This is one of those posts for my memory, not that anyone is interested in what we did in January.

No comments: