Saturday, October 30, 2010

Catching Up

Beautiful Eyes
Loving her some Daddy!

What a perfect little face! I cannot imagine life without this little thing.
"I found my Prince, his name is Daddy!" Headed to daddy's game.

So proud of Daddy's UNDEFEATED team! Go Wildcats!

Avery tasting Carrots for the first time. What a mess, but she LOVED them!

Go BEARCATS!

My parents bought this Bearcat Cheerleading uniform for Avery and the game that she wore it to it was like 500 degrees outside so we quickly changed her into something cooler. I did not want to let her grow out of it too soon before I got some good pictures. So here are my two favorites.

These two pictures are of some very dear friends of ours. They were getting to meet Avery for the first time. We LOVE the Hoppess Family. Their girls were in our wedding and I was their babysitter growing up. These are now our two future babysitters! Funny how that works. We are so glad to be close to them now here in Frisco!


No comments: