Friday, October 22, 2010

I wish I could bottle up......

I wish I could bottle up.........
  1. The smell of my mother
  2. Hearing my dad tell me he loves me
  3. The feeling I get at Christmas
  4. The thought of my husband (Anything to do with him; smell, the look he gives me, his thoughtfulness)
  5. The feeling I get when I think about being a mother
  6. The sound of Avery's voice (Right now just unorganized noises!)
  7. The feeling I got as a collegiate dancer
  8. The feeling of having a clean house
  9. The feeling I get as an older sister wanting to protect my little sister when someone is ugly to her (I can only imagine what that feeling will be when it is Avery)
  10. All my childhood memories (I was blessed with amazing parents who made my life wonderful)
  11. The feeling of knowing I am loved
  12. The comfort of knowing that God is my Lord and Savior
  13. The ability to better a child's life through education, more so as a Special Education Teacher
  14. The feeling of standing atop a snowy mountain looking at what God created and what I am about to ski down (What incredible feeling!)
  15. The few moments Maddie chooses to get in my lap rather than Jason's (Few and far between)
  16. All my favorite smells (fresh cut grass, the smell you get when you turn on the AC in the car, the smell right after blowing out a match, Baby lotion, my mom's perfume, any holiday candle, Gio, Lysol (I know I am weird), Avery in general, etc. The list could go on and on. If you haven't already noticed, I have a thing with smells.)

I know this is a random post, but I have a mind that runs ninety to nothing all the time and memories are something I cherish. So this was an attempt at a creative way to summarize the things I wish to hold onto and the things I love the most.

No comments: