Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy 5 Month Birthday



Happy 5 Month Birthday Avery

Avery you have changed so much in the last five months. You smile all the time, laugh deep down in your belly, and follow your mommy and daddy around with your gorgeous little blue eyes. You have mastered rolling from your belly to your back and from your back to your belly and you are attempting to sit up. Right now you lean over slowly fall over with a look on your face saying "help me, I'm falling and I can't get up".

You are getting so much better at eating your ceral. You like to grab the spoon and splatter it everywhere. You have been going to your sweet babysitters house now for three weeks and we love Mrs. Holly. When mommy is at work, all she thinks about is getting you and going home to daddy. I love our time together and now that daddy works at the Junior High level, he is home all the time. We have taken some gorgeous walks in this beautiful weather and we are loving our new neighborhood. I cannot believe how time flies and I have to admit that I cry everytime I look at your baby pictures and see the changes you have already made.

You love to grab anything and everything. We have to place our plates and glasses ten feet away from the edge of the table or we will be wearing most of it. Your hands are into everything. We have gone to three of daddy's football games and you LOVE it! You watch everything going on and you are the hit with the parents. They all want to take you home, but that will never happen. You are mama's baby girl! I look forward to the joy you will continue to bring into our lives and I cherish every minute I have with you. I love you baby girl and you mean the world to mommy and daddy!

No comments: