Monday, April 11, 2011

Deep in the Heart of Texas

So after church on Sunday we went to a great place for pictures with the Bluebonnets that Jason had found earlier in the week. Good Daddy! Avery fell asleep from church so we had to wake her up to take pictures, hence the somber look she has till the very end and then she is not happy. Sweet little baby is precious either way! Hope you enjoy. Sorry I posted so many, I just wanted to share all my favorites.
Jason took some really good pictures
I love every minute with this little baby!
Butterflies on Bluebonnets
We had to do some bribing......anything for a good picture!
BeautifulHoly cow, is that a smile I see?????
I will be 1 on April 27, 2011!
Come back mom is what see is thinking as I am running away!
Not too sure of this
One of my favorites
Sweet little thing
Such a interesting little face
Such a sweet picture with daddy!I love her profile pictures
Just amazed and finally enjoying the flowers!
But only for a minute.......
I am finished.
Get me out of here.
I give up with these two crazy people always in my face taking pictures. Where is my bed when I need it?

1 comment:

sherriandstan said...

Love the Bluebonnet pictures! Jason did a great job taking them!
Avery was a little trooper. Atleast she didn't have a sneezing attack like Bryce when he was one :)