Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy 1st Easter Avery

Romans 5:1 "Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us."



Today this scripture caught my attention. I look around at my family and friends and I thank God each day for each and every one of them. I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband, a husband who has become an amazing father in the past year. I have a healthy little girl who radiates happiness and joy. Our families are so special to us and we love being so close to them. In the above scripture it says we persevere from our sufferings and I truly believe this. Jason and I have been through a lot together and even through the hard times, we are still hand and hand in the end. I thank God daily for Jason and our relationship. We work as one machine as a couple and we are team as parents. I always strive to be a better mom and to live a life with a strong faith. I pray each day to guide Avery in the right direction and teach her to be a caring and loving person. I am so thankful for the wonderful church we have found and for the kind people we have met. Happy Easter to everyone!


Happy 1st Easter Sweet Avery!
Cousin Tucker and Avery getting ready to hunt eggs. He is so sweet to her!

What's in here?

So Avery would not get ten feet from the dressed up Easter Bunny, so this will do!

Sweet little face

Reboot! Just lounging on the couch.

Momma and Avery

Look at everything the Easter bunny left at Nana and Papa's

Stuff for the beach!!!!!!! Thanks Nana and Papa!

Digging through my stuff at home from the Easter bunny!

1 comment:

The Hopewells!!!! said...

Beautiful family and beautiful baby girl!!