Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend in Pictures

This weekend was quite busy. We celebrated two birthdays; Jason's mom and my cousin. We spent Saturday and Sunday with our families and never once slowed down. We had our very first Easter Egg hunt hosted by Craig Ranch and Avery did awesome. We have been practicing with her what to do with the eggs and she was a natural! All the babies were precious picking up eggs and we really enjoyed it! We love the area we moved too. We are so tired but yet another week has approached. Avery has developed quite the personality and I find myself praying everyday for patience and the ability to be calm in ALL situations. (such as throwing herself backwards because she did not get her way) Everyone keeps telling me this is normal but I am having a hard time coping with this new found sassiness (not sure if it is a word, but I am going with it)! Have a wonderful week!
What a precious face!
Mommy and Avery had to look through all our eggs to see if we were the winners of the Easter basket. No luck, but I bet you get some goodies from the Easter Bunny at home!
Taking a rest
I got one!
All the babies look so darn cute!
So I think we finally hit the "stranger danger" stage or just the "creepy Bunny get away from me" stage. Avery was not too fond of the Easter Bunny.
Nona and Pops (aka Sherri and Stan) got Avery this outfit and she looked adorable. We love them so much! Thank you again for taking care of us!
Strike a pose
Now that she is walking, she thinks she can do just about anything. She gets into her big girl chair all by herself and has learned to come out of the chair in more than one way.........leaping, jumping, backwards, etc.
Our beautiful little baby that has been very busy the last couple of weeks.

1 comment:

sherriandstan said...

The bunny outfit looks precious on Avery. We miss you all.

HAPPY EASTER...and stay away from the creepy big easter bunny, lol

Love,
Nona & Pops