Sunday, April 17, 2011

Egg hunt #2

Today we celebrated Easter with Jason's family at our house. Jennifer will be in San Antonio with Tristan looking for a house next weekend so we went ahead and did lunch and an Easter egg hunt today. Tommy, Nancy, Jennifer, Jeff, Teresa, McKinley, Brennan, and Emma all came! We had such a good time. After lunch we hid the eggs and the kids had a ball. Avery found lots of eggs! Lunch was yummy, the strawberry cream cheese pound cake I made from scratch was delicious, but what was even better was after everyone left Avery went to sleep, and Jason and I sat out on the back porch and ate ice cream and talked! It was such a beautiful day and what a peaceful night!
I love profile pictures. Avery has the most perfect little features and when I look at this picture I cannot imagine life without this little bundle of personality!
Helping daddy put all the "Redneck golf" balls back up!
Chasing the bubbles
Look at my new "trick" mom! This child is fearless and I swear I am going to pay for all my injuries I made my parents endure.
Happy happy baby!!!!!!!!
Her looking at the eggs in the yard! Such a silly face.
Brennan
Found one
and another.....
Emma Grace
Avery telling McKinley about her new teether!
Babies galore!
Such an awesome father
LOVE
Waiting on everyone to come over! Good morning everybody!

No comments: