Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall at the Dallas Arboretum

 We love the Dallas Arboretum so with Avery's pumpkin fetish, we had to take her to it.  Around every corner is a perfect picture spot so I wanted to share my "favorites", aka almost all of them.  Saturday was the perfect day, because Jason was home and some of our family went too; my parents, Lindsey and Zach, and Nancy!  It was a great day to spend with family and it was also my mom's birthday!  Again, we chased Avery around!
 Precious busy body!
 One of the best pictures!  Love this!
 Showing Gigi her snacks
 Family photo!


 PUMPKINS!!!!!!!
 Avery in her happy place!
 Most beautiful Little Pumpkin!


 Awesome!
 Precious
 Papa and Nana!
 Another family picture!
 Loved this outfit on her!
 My favorite pumpkin house/castle

 Getting ready to head home!
 Love this picture with my dad and Avery!
One last stop to smell the flowers!

No comments: