Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sweet Avery

I wanted to post a few pics from my iPhone, sorry about the how they look, but I been forgetting quite a few things here lately and I want to make sure I remember.  Avery has really started talking this month and I will post all her new words in her 18 month blog in a few weeks!  I hate to spoil the surprise now!
 All I can say is that she is OBSESSED with Minnie Mouse!  She insisted on riding in the car like this!
 Eating with Daddy today for lunch.  Avery sure does miss her daddy, but at least she has a blast with him when we go to see him.  Go RANGERS!  Two years in a row!
 My big girl!
 Avery distracted due to the lack of entertainment the Red Raiders are providing this year.  She says, "Bring Leach BACK".
She is telling me how old she is; not picking her nose!  Even though it does look like it!

1 comment:

The Hopewells!!!! said...

I love the picture of her and Jason. She's just as tickeled as she can be.