Sunday, October 2, 2011

Take two

Our two girls.  Maddie is quite the little protector and she was probably wondering why Avery was not chasing her.

 
I titled this post "Take two" because in less than three months my poor little baby has had the stomach bug twice and both times it has latest a whole week.  This time it happened along with fever.  She had fever and diarrhea for five days and threw up for four days.  Any mother knows that when your baby is sick you feel helpless and at a loss for what to do.  I have to thank my sister for helping me so much this past week because Jason was out of town and I was in and out of work.  He did get to come home to go with me to take her to the doctor and I was glad he was there with us.  We are back up and running; well she is running and I am still trying to catch up!  After many loads of laundry, a few changes of sheets, and a LOT of disinfecting the entire house, I feel like we are back in order.
So pitiful but she is still beautiful even if she is sick.
Avery loving Aunt Lulu's Tori Burch shoes!  I have a baby with a shoe fetish on my hands!
No one freak out.  I would never let Avery do something dangerous, but this is what happens to a 17 month old after being in the house non-stop for five days.  She has become delirious.  Thank you all for checking in on us and hoping Avery gets well.  We greatly appreciated it!

No comments: