Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Carving and Stuff

I came home last Monday and Jason had a surprise for me!  I hate to admit this, but I had never carved a pumpkin before last week.  Never.  He knew this was something I wanted to do last year, but we ran out of time so this year he made sure I got to carve a pumpkin.  It is the small things in life, but Jason is really the greatest husband in the world!  I had a great time! 
 Before we got started
 Cleaning it out
 Some serious concentration
 My stencil
 Jason working on his pumpkin
 Final product
 I attended a "Stampin Up" Party the day the carpet was being installed and LOVED IT.  I bought several little gadgets to have fun with and I can't wait to use them.  Here are a few of the samples we made while attending the party.  The hat was for Thanksgiving and the demonstrator gave the idea to have it at the kids table for dinner and make their table cloth out of butcher paper.  Inside the cup is a Dixie cup to hold markers.  While everyone is still eating the kids are being entertained with coloring their table cloth.  Great idea!
 Super cute gift tags for Christmas!
 Adorable gift for Halloween.  You fill the cellophane bags with whatever candy, make a cute cover, and you have the perfect gift!
 This week I made some delicious loaves of pumpkin bread.  Avery loves her pumpkin bread!
 Jack-o-lantern Scentsy!  You can still get one and save it for next Fall!
 I love decorating for the seasons and wanted to post some pics!





No comments: