Sunday, November 27, 2011

Disney on Ice

Avery is obsessed with the Disney characters.  Particularly Minnie and Daisy!  So daddy decided to get us three tickets to see Disney on Ice in Allen.  Unfortunately he was called back to work this past Monday and was unable to come in so our good friends MJ and MJ's mommy, Jill, came with us.  We had so much fun watching the kids get so excited!  I hated that Jason was not with us but I took as many pictures and videos that I could take with my spare hand!!!!!!!  I felt like a true tourist; diaper bag across the chest, camera around the neck, and a frantic look on my face trying to capture everything!  It was all worth it.  I can't wait till she is ready for Disney World!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have always said I will cry watching her experience the magic of Disney World.
 Waiting for MJ on the porch!
 Beautiful baby!
 MJ showing Avery where our seats are!  They were too cute holding hands!
 Jill and MJ
 She wanted her popcorn (aka Yummies and was not happy!).
 Then we got them ears and everything was ok!
 Waiting for the show to start!  Avery ate the entire box of popcorn!
 Sweet girl seeing her favorite characters!
 Handsome MJ!
 Love this picture of the kids
The Lion King


 At the top of her lungs, "MIMMIEEEEEEEE!"

The Little Mermaid
 Captain Hook
Peter and the children
 Peter Pan
Tinker Bell
Minnie Mouse
 Mickey Mouse
 Donald and Daisy
Goofy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another excellent article. Where else may just anybody get that type of
info in such a perfect method of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week,
and I am on the search for such information.
my page: bootszubehor