Monday, November 7, 2011

Thanksgiving

I have been posting on facebook something I am thankful for each day.  I wanted to also keep track of it on here by sharing with you.  There are more than 30 things that I am thankful for, but I thought this was a great way to express what I am truly thankful for. 

1.  I am thankful for the sacrifices my husband makes to support our family as he left to go back to work at 4am this morning.
2. I am thankful for the ability to stay calm and a healthy baby.
3.  I am thankful to be a mom.
4.  I am thankful to be an American.
5.  I am thankful for good friends.
6.  I am thankful for my faith.
7.  I am thankful for my family.
8.  I am thankful for a warm bed, the food on my table, the cloths on my back, and a roof over my head.
9.  I am thankful for my raising. Thank you mom and dad.
10.  I am thankful for my sister. I love her so very much.
11.  I am thankful for baby strollers. Which I did not get to use at the Houston Nutcracker Market.  It is huge and I knew that I was not going to be able to use it.  I had no idea how hard it was going to be.
12.  I am thankful for our veterans. We live free because of the sacrifices you and your families make.
13.  I am thankful for the spirit of the holidays. I looked forward to all the family get togethers and laughs.
14.  I am thankful for another healthy and happy year! As I read my facebook messages I sat there in awe of how much love has been shown to me through birthday wishes and sweet posts. I had tears in my eyes just reading all of my family and friends posts who thought of me.  Thank you to each and everyone of you. I am very blessed.
15.  I am thankful for Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church. We are blessed to be able to worship around such incredible people.
16.  I am thankful for a warm home. NOTE: Tonight I came home to dinner on the table. I am thankful for my wonderful husband everyday.
17. I am thankful for the wonderful people I work with. They reassure me that all will be ok and to not carry the world on my shoulders!

No comments: