Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours! 

We have a lot to be thankful for.  Jason DID get to come to Sherman for dinner Thursday night and spend a few hours with Avery and I.  I am thankful for that time that our baby was with her two favorite people!  She is a Daddy's girl!

Our day was good; lunch with Gigi, Pawpaw, Aunt JenJen, Uncle Tristan, Brennan, McKinley, and Emma and then dinner in Sherman with DADDY, Papa, Nana, Aunt Lulu, Papaw, Teresa, and Uncle Josh. 
 All the cousins!
 Coloring Thanksgiving pictures!
 Watching Pawpaw fry the turkey!
 Missing daddy
 Gigi and the girls
 Yummies!!!!!!
 McKinley in her Thanksgiving attire!  She is a hoot.
 Just hanging out at Nana and Papa's!
 They found her some super cute slippers for Christmas.



 Silly baby making us all play!

Happy baby all day!  I guess she knew she was going to get to she her daddy!  The look on her face was the feeling in my heart when I saw him!

No comments: