Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy 19 Month Birthday

 Happy 19 Month Birthday!

So Avery has made us laugh through another month!  This month has really had a lot of changes; new words, new faces, and new attitudes!  I will say that Avery is really starting to understand more.  Her vocabulary is taking off and I find myself mesmerized by her personality.  All her stats from her 18 month post are the same as far as her diaper size, shoe size, clothes size, and teeth.  It is her words that have increased.  
Words:  Momma, Daddy, Sissy, Nana, Poppa, Wuwu (Aunt Lulu), Gigi, Papaw, ball, dog, bye, slide, Weeeeeee, Wuv you, sorry, tank you, peas (please), No-no, juice (which is what you call milk), outside, food, flower, punkin, yummy, paci, night night, teef (teeth), brrrrr (and you put your arms around yourself and go side to side), Minnie and my two favorites that you started saying are Jesus and Santa! You are also starting to put words together like; bye sissy, sorry Santa (when you dropped your Frosty the Snowman on the ground), peas paci........you get the idea!  NEW: ouch, sock, shoes, fast, bow, mine, Daisy (Disney), Santa is watching you (Her first full sentence!!!!!!  In reference to her Elf on the Shelf.), momma's seat (talking about where I sit to drive), baby's seat, Avery's chair, ____________ shoes/chair/jacket (insert any name she can say and she has said it!), and Christmas Tree (I was pumped when she said this!  Maybe my obsession with Christmas has rubbed of on her!)  I will eventually only update the words that are new!!!!!!!! 
Our girl is Jackal and Hyde!  One minute she is squeezing your neck and giving you sugars and then the next she is saying "mine".  She are really struggling with learning to share, which I know is normal, but once again I find myself taking it personal (what am I not doing, what am I doing wrong.........)  I know in time this will pass.  
You recognize so many things: nose, eyes, mouth, hair, ears, shoes, pants, shirt, sock, bows, blankie, most things like "behind you", "right there", etc.  The list goes on! 
We love you bunches and you will always be our sweet baby girl that likes to be close when cuddling and gives kisses with her mouth open! 
-Love your Daddy and Mommy
Such a happy girl!
 Trying the headbands
 Morning Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!  She was not ready to get up and was super tired.
 Playing in the fan!  Silly girl.
 Wearing daddy's shoes

 Happy girl! 
 No sure about putting her feet up.  She feels better dragging them along the side.
 Doing so good on her four wheeler.
The sidewalks are no longer safe!
 Love this sweet face!
 Cold day and she refuses to take the hat and gloves off.  I choose my battles wisely..........
 Being a sweet girl and helping mommy.

No comments: