Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dallas Zoo

A few weeks ago Jason, Avery and I headed out to the Dallas Zoo.  We were in need of a much over due family day!!!!!  We had so much fun.  Hardly anyone was there so Avery ran just about everywhere we walked!  She loved looking at all the animals.  I am not sure if she was more impressed with the animals or all the leaves she picked up!  Anyway, it was a great day with my family and I cherish little trips like this!
 Heading in!  Of course we have our Minnie glasses on.
 She loved the penguins
 Big girl!
 Constant run!!!!!  She is a ball of energy.  We no more than got in the car and see was out!
 The place where we ate, the lions laid right outside the window of the eatery!  Really neat!
 Sweet girl
 Petting the giraffe
 Baby giraffe
 Elephants.....a few days after we visited, the zoo lost one of it's oldest elephants.
 Gorillas
Alligators
 Showing mommy and daddy something
 Beautiful picture
 Avery's favorite spot!
 Turtles
 Tigers
 Love this girl!
 Scott Hopewell will enjoy this!  A picture with the "Kangaroosssss"!
Cooling off by the fans!


2 comments:

The Hopewells!!!! said...

Looks like she had a blast at the zoo!! Now all she needs is a little brother or sister in that DOUBLE stroller. Are my eyes deceiving me?! :) miss y'all!

The Hopewells!!!! said...

Hahahahaha I just noticed the kangaroos!!!!