Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday my sweet girl!

I cannot believe you are two years old.  I can close my eyes and remember your smell, the sounds you made, the tears I cried, and the joy your daddy and I had the first time we laid eyes on you.  The past two years have been awesome.  You are growing everyday and teaching us how to enjoy the little things.  We are also learning more and more patience.  You are quite the little toot these days.  Your full of energy and life and we cherish every minute we have with you.  You are independent, loving, sassy, and sweet.  Your imagination when you are "reading", "cooking", or just carrying on a conversation is priceless.  Your talking up a storm, doing things yourself, letting your "sissy" (the dog) out of the house and the kennel when asked to do so, you understanding things we say very clearly, and you respond to most questions with a reply.  You use your hands and make some really cute facial expressions!  You say Amen after we pray and we read books every night before bed.  You ask for a bow and a "tippy" (clippy) for your hair!  It is a must before we go to sleep!  Priceless.  You love to look at the stars and find "airpains" in the sky.  I am loving this stage minus the word "NO" you say all the time.  You have a little temper and mommy is not a fan!  I hope this too shall pass and we get by super quick............those are rare moments anyway.  I am thankful for your health and happiness and the blessing God gave your daddy and I when He created you.  We love you so very much! 


 You will notice a trend with all these pictures.  I took them all right around the same place and same time, just different days!
 Playing in her babies wagon that the Easter Bunny brought her.

 Minnie in hand of course!
 NOT ready for school.  Still tired.
 Ready for school
 Love this little outfit!
Sleepy!



To my sweet baby-

Two years have come and gone and now you are two years old.  That seems surreal to me but that is my reality.  Where has the time gone to?  Avery you are everything to your daddy and I.  You are the miracle that came to us when we were hurting and you have brought so much joy to our lives.  Your laughter lifts our hearts, your toys fill our home, and your presence makes us whole.  I look forward to the day we share jewelry and shoes and get manicures and pedicures together.  I love to watch your face when your daddy walks into a room because mommy felt the same way 13 years ago.  He hung the moon!  I know you know we love you but we are privileged to be your parents.  Your energy, your happiness, and your smile lights up a room.  I want to thank you baby girl for the added love you have given your daddy and I.  We are so grateful to call you ours and we wish you a very happy birthday. 

Love-
Daddy and Mommy   

No comments: