Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Early Birthday Avery

This past weekend we celebrated Avery's Birthday a little early just in case Jason was unable to be here for her party.  The thought of him missing her party makes me so sad, but I know that celebrating her with him, whatever day it may be, is all that matters.  So I frantically ran to Kroger and got a cake and we planned a little party in less than 24 hours.  My mom, sister, Nancy, and Tommy were all there.  My dad made it in that night.  So it was just the seven of us here at the house and it was really nice.  She got her present from Mommy and Daddy and I was so excited at her reaction!  She got a matching apron with her name on it and a Mickey Mouse cookbook!  All she wants to do now is cook!
 Waiting on her to get up from napping!
 Mad dash to the living room!
 Mommy showing her the cookbook!
 Testing out the knobs.

 Just like mommy's.
 This is her smile right now.  We still have not mastered the "pretty" smile.
 Had to get a pan to try out her new stove!
 Cute cake from Kroger
 "Is this for me?"
 Make a wish!
Our little Family!

And the good news is that Daddy will be home!!!!!!!!!  He will have coverage for the weekend!  Thank you Scientific Drilling!

No comments: