Sunday, May 27, 2012

Chihuly at the Dallas Arboretum

May 13th I had the opportunity to attend an event at the Dallas Arboretum hosted by Wells Fargo, my moms company.  My mom took my sister and I and we had a great time.  I have to say we missed the boys though.  We walked the grounds without any crowds and I captured some great photos of the exhibit.  The artist, Dale Chihuly, is an incredible artist and his glass work is breath taking.  The exhibit runs through the Fall and I would encourage everyone to go see it.  We enjoyed hors d'oeuvres, cocktails, and the music from the Dallas String Quartet.  It was a great night!  Thank you Gigi and Papaw for keeping my sweet angel!  











 My favorite piece!




 Awesome!

 Beautiful picture of my mom


 My favorite at night!

 Love the fireflies I caught in this picture.



No comments: