Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Once again I find myself way behind on my blog.  Nonetheless, I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  Although Jason was not home, he still made me feel so special.  He and Avery gave me my gift before he left and I waited on opening my super sweet cards till that Sunday.  My mom and sister went to church with me and Ave and then we had lunch and spent the day shopping!  It was a really good day.  I wish Jason could have spent the day with us though.  It would have been nice to just sit back and relax.  But I am one lucky woman because when he is home he takes over and gives me a break.  I have never met another husband/father as hands on as Jason.  Thank you for always making everyday like Mother's Day!  I thank God everyday that I am Avery's mother and that I get to experience the joy of my daugther.  She is the light of my life; my true miracle.  I am blessed beyond measure.
   
My favorite picture
 Getting ready to leave for church.
Avery with her Nana!
 Avery with her Gigi!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: