Sunday, August 19, 2012

Close of Summer

We have been busy here lately with getting my class together, visiting family, hanging out with friends, and getting ready for school.  Jason spent two weeks in Alabama and it was the longest two weeks ever, but now he is working a job close to home so he comes home every night.  What a blessing it has been spending time with him and as a family every night here lately.  During his two weeks away it seemed like everything was going wrong; water leak, A/C issues, and everything else under the sun.  I wish I felt like I had everything under control ALL the time but that is my greatest challenge always.  Two weeks ago we had a visiting worship minister come and lead worship at church and he sang an original song he wrote called "God is in Control".  I needed to here this song and the lyrics keep coming into my head, "Trust in the Lord and you will succeed".  The last month has been somewhat difficult emotionally but I know everything will come with good timing. 

Some of these pictures are from my phone so I apologize in advance.  Avery has been changing so much and I have been snapping pictures left and right.  Her new thing is to tell me or daddy, "Mommy, mommy, I love you soooooooooooooooooooo much" and she will ask us "Are you happy mommy?".  When she says this it is the best part of my day.  Avery is very talkative and you can understand her quite well.  I am amazed at how much she is changing. :(  I told her just the other day how I used to rock and sing to her when she was itsy bitty and that if she wanted to ever slow down any that I wouldn't mind rocking her like she was a baby again.  So here lately she has been acting like a little baby!  Silly girl.  We are definitely experiencing her strong personality!  I have always said she was like Jekyll and Hyde!  She keeps us on our toes and we love our sweet girl so much!  

 Helping mommy get her classroom stuff together!  She decided to wear my bucket rather than put things in it.
 Our friends little boy, Kevin, playing with Avery.  He told us about the pen in her V. Reader.  I would have never found that thing.  We have had it since December and we discovered the pen in June!  Haha, those kiddos! 
 Now, she never puts in down!  Deep thought!
 Definitely going in her yearbook!  Classic look for Avery and somewhat of a regular apparel choice.
 Playing with sissy, Maddie, and this is both of their favorite places to hide!  Maddie is not a fan when Avery joins her in the clothes.  It sounds like Maddie is going to eat Avery.  Those two!
 Getting ready to finger paint!
 Concentrate.
Daddy loved his picture!
 Sweet hand prints!
 Masterpiece!
 Training to be a princess!  This may resurface for Halloween.  She loves it!
 So we leave for Disney World in a month and she informed me that she was wearing this.......I don't think so Ave!  She does enjoy dressing up though!
 Wearing Pawpaw's welding hat!
 Exhausted after church and a visit with Pops and Betty!
 Two little fishys!  Avery loves her Tucker!
Oh, and we bunny watch all the time!
 Her semi-permanent position!
 The poor little guy she chased in the backyard!  And she wonders why her sissy and the bunnies run!

No comments: