Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Little Diva

So the other day I was going to get my nails and Jas was home so he was going to stay with Avery.  Well he got called back to work so I told her that if she would be really, really, really good I would get them to paint her nails.  Well of course she was excellent and they gave that little stinker a manicure.  It was hilarious to see her sitting there like a little lady, and sad at the same time, then happy to think of all the times we are going to get to do this as she is growing up.  Disclaimer:  It will be a while before she goes back with me; she is only 2!  But is was fun!
So serious!
She picked her polish; purple!  She was so excited!  I feel like when I look at this picture, I am looking at my heart beating on the outside.  She is so fun!
And she is starting soccer this Fall!  It is going to be so much fun and hilarious at the same time.  Daddy wanted to buy her sheen guards but I told him to wait.  I don't think she will need them for indoor two year old soccer.  But this is right up his alley!  Then next year she will be strapping on dance shoes!  Nothing wrong with a ballerina who can kick the ball!  
Just hanging out!
Then she felt the need to pose!
Goof ball.
This is a mug shot for a momma.  I tell you what, we go from awesome day to when is it nap time and bedtime day.  Talk about a behavioral roller coaster here lately.  It will be nice to get back to our schedule and routine.  I feel like all I say is, "No., Avery Christine., do you want a spanking?, I'm exhausted..........."  She is my sweet baby, but boy oh boy can she push my buttons.
The girl loves to dance and we dance pretty regularly at our house!  This time was with daddy.
Working on her spins.
Putting her head band on daddy or what she calls her "bed band".

Digging the shoes!
Beauty!

1 comment:

Life with the Meyer's said...

She's too adorable! Love that she's going to play soccer...she'll have a blast!