Friday, August 3, 2012

Randoms

Avery has been quite the comedian here lately.  So I thought I would share some of her antics. 


1.  "Mommy, you stink.  You need shower."  Me: Avery I just showered.  Thank you.

2.  I am out talking to our potential new neighbors about the neighbor and here comes my naked child running through the garage telling me she has to poopy.  They quickly ended our conversation.  So this led to our conversation about having to have cloths on while outside or if company is here. 

3.  No humor in this little stunt.   Avery decided she wanted to go swimming in the big pool.  Soooooo she took off her Puddle Jumper (For those non-parents or parents with older kids, this is a flotation device) and took off running into the pool.  The BIG pool, 5 feet deep.  I swear to you I grew wings and jumped in to grab her.  I was sick to my stomach to think what could have happened if I had not been such a vigilant parent. 

4.  On a great note, this photo was taken after a three hour nap that Avery woke up DRY from.  She has rocked potty training.  We still have trouble with number two, but hopefully that will happen before pre-school starts next month. 


5.  Jason and I took Avery to Target to pick up a few things and we grabbed bubbles for the tub for Avery's baths.  Jason looks over and Avery has just taken a huge swig of bubbles and has pink all over her face.  Awesome. 

She is keeping us busy and it is hard to believe how fast summer has flown by!   

No comments: